Our Vit C Serum targets:
- hyperpigmentation and aging spots
- rosacea and redness
- acne-causing keratin production
- antioxidant delivery - protection
- collagen production
Vitamin C is a powerhouse for skincare - research shows that it promotes collagen formation, is a potent antioxidant, inhibits hyperpigmentation, and has healing properties! This serum also gets a boost from azelaic acid and green tea extract, along with hydrating hyaluronic acid and healing aloe vera.
The what's in it and why:
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) : pigment correction and protection from free radicals
- Azelaic acid : pigment correction, treats rosacea and acne
- Green tea extract : protects skin from UV damage (antioxidant)
- Hyaluronic acid : humectant, naturally occurring in our skin but gets depleted as we age and stress
- Aloe vera : contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids; healing, moisturizing, UV and gamma ray protection
- L-Arginine : collagen production and pH neutralizer
Vit C Pigment Perfecting Serum
This water-based serum may be used in the AM + PM, contains 10% Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), 5% Azelaic Acid, and 1% Green Tea Extract.
If using with other "active ingredient" products, some irritation may occur; we advise testing the serum at night if using with any of the following: Retinol, Salycylic acid, or Glycolic acid.
This serum has been certified clean by a third party:
Clean, green, nontoxic skincare : No synthetic fragrance. No parabens. No formaldehyde. No triclosan.
Instructions for Use:
3. 1 pump Vit C Pigment Perfecting Serum applied to face + neck, or target spots