Our Vit C Serum targets:
- hyperpigmentation and aging spots
- rosacea and redness
- acne-causing keratin production
- antioxidant delivery - protection
- collagen production
Vitamin C is a powerhouse for skincare - research shows that it promotes collagen formation, is a potent antioxidant, inhibits hyperpigmentation, and has healing properties! This serum also gets a boost from azelaic acid and green tea extract, along with hydrating hyaluronic acid and healing aloe vera.
The what's in it and why:
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) : pigment correction and protection from free radicals
- Azelaic acid : pigment correction, treats rosacea and acne
- Green tea extract : protects skin from UV damage (antioxidant)
- Hyaluronic acid : humectant, naturally occurring in our skin but gets depleted as we age and stress
- Aloe vera : contains 75 potentially active constituents: vitamins, enzymes, minerals, sugars, lignin, saponins, salicylic acids and amino acids; healing, moisturizing, UV and gamma ray protection
- L-Arginine : collagen production and pH neutralizer
Vit C Pigment Perfecting Serum
Vitamin C and azaleaic acid work together to brighten skin tone, combat and correct spots due to aging, sun damage, acne scarring, and hyperpigmentation. Green tea extract is powerful antioxidant, which helps protect your skin from UV or pollution damage. Citrus oils elevate your mood, too!
This formulation, when used on its own, is designed to be potent enough for results, but mild enough to keep your skin happy.
Clean, green, nontoxic skincare : No synthetic fragrance. No parabens. No formaldehyde. No triclosan.
Instructions for Use:
3. Vit C Pigment Perfecting Serum
Be mindful of using additional brightening products, which may lead to skin irritation.
May be used AM and PM.